The PSO needs people like you, who have a passion for music and want to see the orchestra thrive for years to come. Volunteers have been the heartbeat of the PSO for over 50 years. Sharing your time and talents as a volunteer means that we can achieve inspiring new heights together!
- Board Member
- Join a committee
Social Media Ambassador
The PSO invites you to participate in reaching out to our community by becoming a Social Media Ambassador. Help raise awareness of the PSO on social media and keep the spirit of classical music alive during this challenging time of social distancing, and beyond.
Our ambassadors love to:
- Raise awareness of the PSO as a non-profit charity that is committed to presenting high quality orchestral performances, education and outreach in the communities we serve. @ThePSO #ThePSO
- Listen to, talk about, and share classical music content.
Their mission is to:
- Promote and support the PSO community culture: #MusicIsOurPassion and #BeTheMusic
- Encourage a love of classical music. #MusicMatters
- Increase public awareness of PSO @ Home to help connect and find comfort through music. #PSOatHome.
Contact info at thepso dot org for more information on any of the above positions.
Please Note: During this challenging time of there are a number of regular volunteer opportunities that we cannot offer. Please check back regularly as COVID-19 restrictions are lifted for additional listings.
The following are resources that you can use to keep updated: