Audience members may purchase tickets in one of two ways — as a subscriber or as a single ticket buyer. Read on to discover the features and benefits of both options as well as other ticketing information. The Peterborough Symphony also offers donations of tickets to regional charities and not-for-profits.
Single tickets can be purchased right up to the date of the concert (subject to availability) – you are guaranteed a seat at the time of purchase.
HOW TO BUY
- By phone at 705-742-7469
- In person on Monday to Friday, 10:30 am to 5:00 pm – Showplace Performance Centre, 290 George Street North, Peterborough
- On-line at showplace.org
- At the concert – the Box Office is open 1 hour prior to each performance
PLEASE NOTE THAT 2019-20 NEW & RENEWING SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NO LONGER ON SALE
- About Renewing Subscriptions: We let you know well in advance about renewing your subscription which can be renewed until the Renewal Deadline, announced by mail to current subscribers and on the season brochure.
- About New Subscriptions: These are available in most sections, and new subscribers are seated on a first come, first served basis after renewing subscribers.
|Seating Level||Package 1 4 Main Series Concerts + Christmas Fantasia||Package 2 4 Main Series Concerts|
Why Become a PSO Subscriber?
Subscriptions have additional benefits beyond the price of the ticket:
- Same seats for all concerts
- Advance notice of special events
- Tickets mailed to you ahead of the concert season
- First right of refusal each year when renewing seats
Subscriptions allow the PSO to go ahead with all of our pre-concert preparations and to go forward with confidence to present the most enjoyable concert experience for everyone, from audience members to musicians.
Donated Tickets for Charities/Fundraising
If your charity or not-for-profit group is fundraising and would appreciate the donation of a pair of tickets for a silent auction or door prize, send us a request identifying your organization, the event date and the purpose of the fundraiser. Your request can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Box 1135, Peterborough K9J 7H4. Please allow two weeks for a response from the PSO and, if your request is approved, the generation of a ticket voucher. The voucher will be mailed to you or, if you prefer, you can pick it up from the PSO office. Please call ahead to ensure the office is open.